Jesus Camp *more picts*

Ok ok...

I'm really really really sorry to have you all waited for so long.. (>_<")

All these while I have been looking for a place to upload all the picts *yeah.. pretty hard since we have like.. near 1000 picts all together.. and with NO THANKS to freakin unstable tmnet these few days in my area... %$#@@#^&^*%^!!!*

BUT, of course most of them are REPEATS, or kinda similar..
So.. I pick about 100 and uploaded it in photobucket *click HERE*

So yeah, if you cannot open the page, please let me know.. (^^")
And, for those who are really really really interested in the rest of the picts, you can let me know, and I can pass a copy to you when I see you in church (^^)~

That's about it for now.
Do enjoy the uploaded picts~

Have a nice week ahead
See ya all in church~
God bless~
(^^)v~

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home