Yes... as mentioned, we went to Pusat Kasih Sayang last Saturday as part of our social outreach program during Lent.



Everyone gathered in church before leaving...

It was drizzling/raining as we were on our way to PKS, the road wasn't bumpy, but we somehow got caught in some minor traffic jam due to the after-work "rush" back home...

... what time did we arrived PKS again? 3 plus? *paiseh.. cannot remember..*

Just a brief note..
Pusat Kasih Sayang is a center for women and young girls with Down Syndrom.

Initially, I thought the place will be OK as I was told that it is under YWCA, but upon reaching there, I felt a little.. well, akward because it looks like a kampung house in the middle of a "suburban" neighbourhood.. *I believe you should know what I mean here..*

So it was this house, that's not very big... they have about 20 women/girls to look after, and I think there were only 3 main people to look after them.. I'm not really sure. I didn't get hold of the lady who was incharge of everything, but she sure looked stressed out having need to make sure everything was under control...

I heard that they are still looking for funds as it doesn't seem to be enough, I can understand because all these women/girls need special care, and everything they have in their daily lives depend on what others donate...

So yeah, we went over and share some love and joy by spending the afternoon with them, though it wasn't very long, still.. smiles and laughters can be seen on their faces.

Here, I only have a handful of pictures.
I will try to get the rest of the pictures soon.





Er... Paul wasn't trying to kidnap their Tweety pillow la..
He was just getting ready for a game.. (^^")

That's all for now... I'll update here if there's any new pictures.

As for now, do have a nice week ahead
God Bless

(^^)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home