Youth Rally 2009 by DST


Yo ho all~!

Now.. this event, Youth Rally 2009 will be conducted by DST on the 25th and 26th of April (Saturday and Sunday), it will be a 2 days event, but nope, we will not be staying over somewhere for the night *meaning we will still have to go back home la..*

This event is meant for teenagers and young adults from 17 to 34, those who are 15 and 16 years old are also welcomed to join, however, we'll have to get your parents' consent on your participation in this event.

The participation fee for each person is RM30. I was told that this fee will cover food and the materials that we will be given there, all but transportation la~

So yes, looking through the list of speakers, I believe that this event is going to be an amazing experience. There is also going to be a concert on the night of 25th, which I was told that it will be pretty "GENG"...

For those of you who are interested to join, you would have to contact me FAST as there are limited space for this event *so I was told..*, I can be reached @ 016-2182108, or you can always look for me in church on Sunday mornings :)

Looking forward to see a handful of us participating in this event~!!
*do check out the VIDEO that was made by them, attached below ;)*




Have a nice weekend ya all
God bless~

ReGiNa (^^)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home